ASHEBORO – RSVP’s next play is around the corner.
Luigi Jannuzzi's “You Make My Frame Shake” is a series of interconnected comedy one-acts and monologues, set within the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City.
Paintings, sculptures and an eccentric-if-not-wacko group of museum employees all come to life, literally and figuratively.
RSVP will present its version over a pair of weekends, Feb. 24-26 and March 3-5, at Sunset Theatre in Asheboro.
Ticket information will be posted soon, but the cast is already in place.
Who you can expect to see and how:
* Brandon Almazan: Atlas; Fertility God; Security Guard
* Manashi C-lim: Cafeteria Worker; Fertility Goddess
* John Halsey: Claude Monet; Hercules; Giorgio; Aristotle; The Thinker
* Rebecca Leveille: Alice Hoschede; Customer; Fertility Goddess; Maes
* Shannon Leona Lowe: Sofia; Fertility Goddess; Diana; Young Roman Woman
* Meredith Thompson Mitchell: Tour Guide
* Philip James Schuyler: Poseidon; Antoine-Laurent Lavoisier; Chardin
* Alex Tolar: Lisa; Customer; Sphinx; Baby Maes
* Jessie Toney: Camille Monet; Maria; Cynthia
* Charlie White: Ernest Hoschede; Curator; Voice; Joe
* Lauren Wood: Marie Lavoisier
* Director: Alisa Smith McNeill
* Stage Manager: Tammy Willcox
* Props Goddess: Michele Dawes
Most actors will portray several different characters in the piece. Every one-act or monologue focuses on aspects of love — seen through the eyes of the people and the artwork that inhabit the museum.